View Single Post
Old December 18, 2012, 09:43 PM   #10
Senior Member
Join Date: June 20, 2007
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 6,532
Pitcher, what you are talking about is "slugging the chamber". That is how a gunsmith will determine what the actual chambering is. They use a special metal that has an extremely low melting point (kind of like a metalic wax). You can buy it online and do it yourself if you want.
Doyle is offline  
Page generated in 0.03043 seconds with 7 queries