Thread: Barricade
View Single Post
Old December 13, 2012, 05:02 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: March 29, 2009
Location: NW Ohio
Posts: 569
I think the stuff used to be called Sheath or something similiar, so they may know it under a different name.

Honestly, there are better products out there if you are looking for rust protection.
cryogenic419 is offline  
Page generated in 0.04224 seconds with 7 queries