View Single Post
Old December 4, 2012, 01:19 AM   #9
Join Date: November 30, 2012
Posts: 16
well, put together a plan of action, fired up the mill, welder & bandsaw & went to work. heres what i decided would be the simplest way to go after "bubba" had his way with it. the front scope ring mount that was on the rifle was crooked. the holes were also drilled/tapped at an angle, probably done with a hand drill, so simply adding a rear mount at the correct height wouldn't work. i made a bracket that attached to the rear of the receiver thru the exising holes fronm the target sight & another new hole up front. this bracket is very strong, solves the height issues between the front & rear of the receiver & new ring mounts will be mounted to the bracket itself without adding any more holes to the rifle. here are the pics of progress to date. let me know what you think & if i'm mising anything.

aircorpnut is offline  
Page generated in 0.03584 seconds with 7 queries