View Single Post
Old November 28, 2012, 08:38 PM   #7
Aguila Blanca
Senior Member
Join Date: September 25, 2008
Location: CONUS
Posts: 9,724
It should be possible to just call the card company and tell them you have withdrawn authorization for that particular monthly charge, and the bank should note that to your account record. It should not be necessary to close the account and get a new card issued.
Aguila Blanca is offline  
Page generated in 0.04153 seconds with 7 queries