View Single Post
Old November 28, 2012, 06:50 PM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: March 5, 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 252
The easiest way is to call the credit card company and tell them you've lost your card.
Then, the credit card company will immediately close your account... and then you have to get a new credit card. Big hassle.

WWP should stop the charges if you contact them and ask them to. If they don't, call the credit card company and dispute the associated charges. Closing your credit card account should be a last resort.
leadchucker is offline  
Page generated in 0.03674 seconds with 7 queries