View Single Post
Old November 27, 2012, 11:55 PM   #10
Coach Z
Senior Member
Join Date: February 18, 2011
Location: RI
Posts: 794
VCI paper

If you've ever bought a high end pair of scissors or even some steel tools they'll come wrapped in this brown sort of waxy paper, that is vci paper. You can also get it in the form of plastic bags, midway and brownells are a normal gun source for them. I actually get my storage stuff from, it's a shipping and warehousing supply place that has awesome prices.
Love my guns
Coach Z is offline  
Page generated in 0.03464 seconds with 7 queries