Thread: M&P Trigger job
View Single Post
Old November 27, 2012, 10:24 AM   #12
Senior Member
Join Date: October 19, 2008
Posts: 635
What if its only a shooting range / gun shop where patrons can buy firearms, ammo, targets and even take a class for something called a "Concealed Weapons Permit"
They have an FFL if they are selling firearms. AFAIK, in Florida, you don't need an FFL to provide the required training for a CWP, but that is up to the state in question, not to the federal government. There is good information on how to acquire an FFL at the ATF website:
Zhillsauditor is offline  
Page generated in 0.02947 seconds with 7 queries