Thread: M&P Trigger job
View Single Post
Old November 27, 2012, 08:20 AM   #10
Senior Member
Join Date: June 24, 2012
Posts: 934
Federal Firearms License,Persons operating a gunsmith business have to be federally licensed,if you charge for services you're running a business.
polyphemus is offline  
Page generated in 0.03269 seconds with 7 queries