View Single Post
Old November 25, 2012, 10:47 PM   #8
Corrections Cop
Senior Member
Join Date: September 21, 2012
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 390
Go to the Michigan Department of Corrections Web Site, go to OTIS and type in his name, that will give you his crime and MDOC number. Then go to the bottom of the page to the link for the MSP Sex Offender Registry, do a seach and that will give you the sex offender info.,00.html (OTIS) (MSP Sex Offender Registry)

I dont know what you posted but this will give the info you are probbly looking for.
Corrections Cop is offline  
Page generated in 0.03066 seconds with 7 queries