View Single Post
Old November 24, 2012, 11:46 AM   #15
Join Date: April 22, 2012
Posts: 40
"mag holder" - wire framed object on the wall beside the crapper that holds back issues of Playboy.

Thanks for the correction. I will add the alternate definition to the one above.
howabouttheiris is offline  
Page generated in 0.03482 seconds with 7 queries