View Single Post
Old November 23, 2012, 08:31 PM   #36
Join Date: November 22, 2007
Location: Port Charlotte, FL
Posts: 17
Form 4

Well, according to my SOT, if I sell the MG and it transfers through a dealer, the only person who pays a tax is the buyer, not the seller. I can go FTF inside my state with only one Form 4. I do not have to pay a transfer tax, or acquire a tax stamp if I sell the gun. The tax stamp is bought by the buyer.

Legally speaking, there is no transfer tax. There is a transfer stamp that sells for $200 to the buyer.
poprivit is offline  
Page generated in 0.07630 seconds with 7 queries