View Single Post
Old November 23, 2012, 02:12 AM   #40
Junior member
Join Date: June 23, 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 2,149
Reading what you just posted I strongly suggest that your sister talk with someone who counsels abused women. Hopefully someone suggested by the local police or sherrif's department but someone. Perhaps your uncle or cousin can make some calls, perhaps to her PD if she is outside of your county, and get her talking with someone.
TheKlawMan is offline  
Page generated in 0.04115 seconds with 7 queries