View Single Post
Old November 21, 2012, 11:28 AM   #36
Senior Member
Join Date: May 7, 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 187
"Why not call your state conservation comission for a definition. They will be the one writing the ticket if your wrong." olddrum1

No need to, the regulations say "buckshot" and the factory ammo is marked "buckshot." And yes, I have hunted deer and feral hog with non-traditional buckshot sizes on WMA and shown the factory ammo to Conservation Officers without concern.
RMcL is offline  
Page generated in 0.04586 seconds with 7 queries