View Single Post
Old November 17, 2012, 07:03 PM   #3
Single Six
Senior Member
Join Date: January 31, 2010
Location: N.C.
Posts: 1,522
If it were me, and all I wanted was something to cover the trigger guard area, I'd just get one of those Uncle Mike's nylon holsters [many gun shops carry them for about $25.00 or so]. I wouldn't use one for everyday carry, but for your stated purposes, I'd think it would suffice.
Seen on a bumper sticker: "Exercise. Eat right. Take vitamins. Die anyway."
Single Six is offline  
Page generated in 0.03451 seconds with 7 queries