View Single Post
Old November 15, 2012, 02:57 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: June 4, 2007
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 193
Assume 1990.

If that's true, no, no registration required.

Registration of intrafamilial handgun transfers appears to have begun in 1993 (can't find the exact bill, so date unclear).

And the large-capacity magazine restrictions began in 2000, so those are not an issue.

No problem taking it (and the mags) out of state and back to CA.
Librarian is offline  
Page generated in 0.05892 seconds with 7 queries