View Single Post
Old November 10, 2012, 12:48 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: December 31, 2011
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,967
What you are looking for are called 'Escutcheon Screws'...

Here are some that I have use in the past:

I have also simply used a bright brass screw/nut/washer from the hardware store...
Salmoneye is online now  
Page generated in 0.03265 seconds with 7 queries