View Single Post
Old November 8, 2012, 10:51 PM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: March 24, 2011
Posts: 730
there is an option there, rather than an FFL you can use the local police...I would assume they mean the MSP? Call them and ask...the federal form is not what MD is worried about, it is their own paperwork.

Alternatively, the prospective seller/transferor and prospective buyer/transferee may complete the transaction through a designated law enforcement agency
hermannr is offline  
Page generated in 0.03349 seconds with 7 queries