View Single Post
Old November 7, 2012, 01:48 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: August 31, 2009
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,032
If you're talking about a H&R Handi Gun, they DO already require registration as AOW. If you changed the barrel, it would still be a receiver that's registered. Even if you destroyed the original smoothbore barrel, and replaced it with a rifled barrel, the receiver would still require registration because it would be a simple process to replace the rifled barrel with another smoothbore barrel. What's the point?
medalguy is offline  
Page generated in 0.03270 seconds with 7 queries