View Single Post
Old November 7, 2012, 12:56 AM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: November 21, 2010
Location: So. Cal. Unfortunately!
Posts: 133
Go online to the california DOJ site and download the PDF file for a voluntary firearms registration, pay the $$ and state on the form the person who previously owned the firearm passed away. No wait since you already have the gun and the previous owner can go with you to a LGS for a PPT.

Or go to your LGS along with your aunt if she lives in the state and do a private party transfer (10 day wait).
Formerly Samuel2001
Samuel2011 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03673 seconds with 7 queries