View Single Post
Old November 4, 2012, 08:48 AM   #24
Senior Member
Join Date: October 22, 2010
Posts: 221
I can't speak to machine guns, but suppressors going from dealer to dealer DO NOT incur a $200 tax.

Dealer to dealer happens on a form 3, tax free form. Dealer to individual or trust is a form 4, which a stamp is stuck to.

You're putting info out that's flat out wrong David. I've purchased 4 suppressors this year and all from out-of-state. Dealer to dealer, then dealer to me were only $200 per can total...not $400 like you're saying it should be.
tmorone is offline  
Page generated in 0.03113 seconds with 7 queries