View Single Post
Old November 2, 2012, 09:10 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: November 2, 2012
Posts: 2
restore gun rights in ca help please

Convicted of 11359 H & S (possession of marijuana for sale- straight felony, not a "wobler") on Oct 1, 1999 in Orange County, California. No weapons involved. Spent 180 days in live-in recovery center in lieu of jail time. Completed probation Oct 2002. 1203.4 granted Sept 3rd, 2003. No law violations whatsoever since. Fully employed before, during, and after- continuous CA residency. According to legal info I have obtained, rights can be restored through California Certificate of Rehabilitation OR California Governor's Pardon. Have started filling out rehabilitation cert papers. Anyone familiar with this process/gone through it or something similar? Wanted to be sure if the legal site I got info from had the info correct: cert of rehab OR pardon: or cert of rehab AND pardon? Had large gun collection as hobby only prior to conviction and am looking forward to owning a few guns again if I can do so legally.

Thanks in advance, Kip.............
kip.duff is offline  
Page generated in 0.03504 seconds with 7 queries