View Single Post
Old October 31, 2012, 01:37 AM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: August 31, 2009
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,032
An out of state buyer can have the gun transferred to the FFL/SOT of his choice in his state. Then he has one transfer tax from the FFL/SOT to him. Only $200 in transfer fees. I'm in the process of doing one like that right now.

And yes folks will buy it. Machine guns are still selling pretty well, although prices dropped a couple of years ago but they are coming back up now.
medalguy is offline  
Page generated in 0.05841 seconds with 7 queries