View Single Post
Old October 28, 2012, 01:39 PM   #6
Junior Member
Join Date: October 27, 2012
Posts: 5
Agreed. And it seems to make sense. But how DOES one go about proving the part time residence in the second state? The place in Florida isn't deeded specifically in my name to complicate matters further! (Long story but suffice it to say that the property is held in a trust created by my parents so that my brother and sister could also use the place. So the deed says the XYZ Family Trust for the ownership.)

Guess I could get my brother and sister to put all the Utility bills specifically in my name. (Great they'd say while adding that I can pay them all in my name too!

But would an electric and water bill be enough to prove the part-time residency?
Timindc is offline  
Page generated in 0.08438 seconds with 7 queries