View Single Post
Old October 22, 2012, 05:25 PM   #12
Senior Member
Join Date: July 8, 2001
Location: North Central Florida & Miami
Posts: 3,058
the obvious answer to Dan's question is that he should consult an attorney in the area where he lives.
If the issue involves legal ramifications, and you have serious questions, asking in an internet forum is the LAST thing to do.
Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.".........Ronald Reagan
Mannlicher is offline  
Page generated in 0.06980 seconds with 7 queries