View Single Post
Old October 22, 2012, 10:32 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: May 25, 2011
Posts: 1,755
Without being familiar with WA tax, it sounds like you answered your own question.
we're charged sales tax on out of state gun purchases
A purchase from gunbroker or similar source still has to get transferred to you in most cases via an FFL just like if you bought from Bud's or similar source. They have the log the transfer either way, and I'm guessing that's when they become responsible for collecting tax on the transaction.
sigcurious is offline  
Page generated in 0.03550 seconds with 7 queries