View Single Post
Old October 15, 2012, 01:00 PM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: September 26, 2005
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 6,141
I can't answer the question precisely, but it's not a cleaning rod nor is it a stacking rod. I found a copy of the German army manual for it (all of nine pages long) but I couldn't real the name. It almost looks like a gas regulator adjustment, though that seems doubtful.
Shoot low, sheriff. They're riding Shetlands!
Underneath the starry flag, civilize 'em with a Krag,
and return us to our own beloved homes!
Buy War Bonds.
BlueTrain is offline  
Page generated in 0.03367 seconds with 7 queries