View Single Post
Old October 9, 2012, 12:51 AM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: February 13, 2006
Location: Washington state
Posts: 12,992
Correct, that is the magazine follower. It is usually held in place by a roll crimp in the magazine tube. Sounds like it needs a new magazine tube or a trip to the doctor.
Never try to educate someone who resists knowledge at all costs.
But what do I know?
Summit Arms Services
Taylor Machine
Scorch is offline  
Page generated in 0.03146 seconds with 7 queries