View Single Post
Old October 8, 2012, 11:18 PM   #20
Join Date: September 19, 2012
Posts: 32
Wow interesting info..appreciate all the comments. Ill give it till this weekend and if it is still there by sat i might just jump on it. The next decision will be do i shoot it or is it destined to be another of my safe queens?? What would you do?
patron1974 is offline  
Page generated in 0.03310 seconds with 7 queries