View Single Post
Old October 7, 2012, 03:18 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: February 22, 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 209
Yes i dunno all the paperwork but i do know a class 3 dealer can supply them after paperwork is cleared and the 200$ tax stamp is paid for. There will be more posts from others that may clarify it better as i dont know much about the process.
Denezin is offline  
Page generated in 0.03407 seconds with 7 queries