View Single Post
Old October 4, 2012, 10:35 AM   #392
Al Norris
Join Date: June 29, 2000
Location: Rupert, Idaho
Posts: 9,541
I had forgot to add that we are also awaiting a decision from the CA2 in Kachalsky - that may make it in time, and we have had the decision and refusal for en banc in Hightower. I have no idea if Gura will file for cert in that case.
Al Norris is offline  
Page generated in 0.03484 seconds with 7 queries