View Single Post
Old October 4, 2012, 09:26 AM   #6
A/C Guy
Senior Member
Join Date: January 23, 2007
Location: Apache Junction, Az
Posts: 308
Better yet, consult a Pennsylvania attorney.
Better yet, send an email to the Pennsylvania state attorney general's office, then print that reply and keep it with you while traveling. Also, post it on here.
A/C Guy is offline  
Page generated in 0.03621 seconds with 7 queries