View Single Post
Old October 2, 2012, 11:06 AM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: February 13, 2006
Location: Washington state
Posts: 12,895
You can buy them from Ruger, Midway, Brownells, or just about any firearms parts supplier. Keep in mind that you will need two different heights of rings, for example one low and one medium, since the front receiver ring and the rear bridge are different heights.
Never try to educate someone who resists knowledge at all costs.
But what do I know?
Summit Arms Services
Taylor Machine
Scorch is offline  
Page generated in 0.07323 seconds with 7 queries