View Single Post
Old September 30, 2012, 07:11 AM   #11
Senior Member
Join Date: October 8, 2006
Location: Northern Michigan
Posts: 2,772
What do we call the rounds that we use in .38/.357 revolvers or rifles when we load them ourselves with BP?
There is no common 'name' or designation for the .38 S&W, .38 Special or .357 brass 'when loaded with black powder'. You simply have to add the 'loaded with black powder' designation if it's not clear from the context.
mykeal is offline  
Page generated in 0.03107 seconds with 7 queries