View Single Post
Old September 27, 2012, 08:00 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: October 23, 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 229
Call your sheriffs office. They should provide that service for a small fee. Cost me $25.
I dont understand why people get addicted to drugs, when they can get addicted to guns instead!!
Indi is offline  
Page generated in 0.03205 seconds with 7 queries