View Single Post
Old September 25, 2012, 09:29 AM   #39
Senior Member
Join Date: December 13, 2005
Posts: 2,539
Spend a few dollars more and get a Hogue Handall or Hogue Handall Jr grip sleeve.
I started using innertubes 15 years ago after buying a hogue that slipped around and altered the circumference of my pistol grip.

Innertube works perfectly and the price is right. I'm suprised no one sells pieces as "Low Profile Polymer Tactical Adhesion Sleeves" for $5 a piece. After all, little kids buy "Sillybands", rubberbands in various shapes at 25 cents a piece.
zukiphile is offline  
Page generated in 0.03443 seconds with 7 queries