View Single Post
Old September 24, 2012, 06:03 PM   #3
Join Date: July 19, 2002
Location: Washington State
Posts: 32
Hammer spring?

Perhaps you meant to say the hammer spring has the "small plastic tip"? For the hammer spring, you compress the spring against the plastic piece until the cross hole is exposed, then use a small pin inserted into the cross hole to hold it compressed. Then insert it into the frame, cock the piece against the spring, and remove the holding pin.
gunsmither is offline  
Page generated in 0.03181 seconds with 7 queries