View Single Post
Old September 22, 2012, 02:54 PM   #7
big al hunter
Senior Member
Join Date: March 12, 2011
Location: Washington state
Posts: 1,048
In that listing you linked it says if you are not licensed with an FFL (federal firearm license) you can own, buy and sell ap ammo. You can not make or import it. Legal speak is tricky read it again and look for the FFL restrictions.
You can't fix stupid....however ignorance can be cured through education!
big al hunter is offline  
Page generated in 0.03245 seconds with 7 queries