View Single Post
Old September 22, 2012, 11:33 AM   #11
David Hineline
Senior Member
Join Date: December 23, 1999
Location: South Sioux City, Nebraska
Posts: 704
Just understand that a form 1 registration is to make 1 silencer, not to prototype and re-design and improve or even repair said silencer. You would need a FFL gunsmith license to replace any parts in the silencer you built. How ever you built it that is how you have it, except you can send it to a gunsmith for repair or re-design of the core as time goes on.
David Hineline is offline  
Page generated in 0.04813 seconds with 7 queries