View Single Post
Old September 21, 2012, 08:44 PM   #6
James K
Join Date: March 17, 1999
Posts: 24,160
To manufacture and sell suppressors, you need an 07 (manufacturer's) FFL PLUS a Class 2 Special Occupational Tax which runs $500 or $1000 per year, depending on how many you make.

To make one for your own use and not for resale (and don't try to play games on that) you submit an application with fingerprints and $200. Once approved by BATFE, you can make one (1) suppressor for your own use. Each additional one will be another application and another $200.

Jim K
James K is offline  
Page generated in 0.05516 seconds with 7 queries