View Single Post
Old September 21, 2012, 08:21 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: December 12, 2006
Posts: 1,512
If im not mistaken you can fill out a form to manufacture a suppressor for personal collection that doesn't require an FFL. One of the NFA experts will chime in with the correct form I'm sure.
teeroux is offline  
Page generated in 0.03342 seconds with 7 queries