View Single Post
Old September 20, 2012, 10:09 AM   #12
Senior Member
Join Date: October 28, 2006
Location: South Central Michigan...near Ohio, Indiana.
Posts: 5,040
Over at www.smith&, a gentleman sells a product called "The Plug", comes in different finishes. Voila! No Hole! Just search for it in the accesories for sale forum. They are very nice.
I would no more buy such a gun with that hole than I would if someone took a pre-lock S&W and drilled a hole in the frame....and then filled it with a plug. As long as there are used...
dahermit is offline  
Page generated in 0.03474 seconds with 7 queries