View Single Post
Old September 20, 2012, 09:52 AM   #11
Junior Member
Join Date: May 26, 2004
Posts: 11
Over at www.smith&, a gentleman sells a product called "The Plug", comes in different finishes. Voila! No Hole! Just search for it in the accesories for sale forum. They are very nice.
bshepherd is offline  
Page generated in 0.03282 seconds with 7 queries