View Single Post
Old September 18, 2012, 09:37 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: June 16, 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,497
Could check with state police:

Or AG's office:

Or firearms lawyer of your own choosing

All better options than doing so based on info from the net
"The best diplomat I know is a fully charged phaser bank" - Montgomery Scott
Stressfire is offline  
Page generated in 0.04627 seconds with 7 queries