Thread: S&W 14-3
View Single Post
Old September 16, 2012, 05:06 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: July 28, 2007
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 10,982
That piece is called a crane or a yoke, depending on who is involved in the conversation and it is retained by a small screw on the right side of the revolver -- it is the most forward of all the screws on the right side of the revolver.
Attention Brass rats and other reloaders: I really need .327 Federal Magnum brass, no lot size too small. Tell me what caliber you need and I'll see what I have to swap. PM me and we'll discuss.
Sevens is offline  
Page generated in 0.03448 seconds with 7 queries