View Single Post
Old September 11, 2012, 03:20 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: September 8, 2010
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 612
You can buy all the "Quick Change" parts for a regular Uniflow directly from RCBS. That includes the 2 bigger hopper options the Quick Change has.

Midway sells all the Quick Change parts to convert a regular Uniflow....except for the hoppers. Go figure. You have to Go direct for them.

BTW a new Video from RCBS shows how dang easy it is to change hoppers. (This video is about 40 years late!) Once you get to the link, go down the column to video 13.(Remove and Replace a UPM Hopper)

Last edited by GWS; September 11, 2012 at 03:28 PM.
GWS is offline  
Page generated in 0.04189 seconds with 7 queries