View Single Post
Old September 4, 2012, 08:51 PM   #6
Senior Member
Join Date: September 13, 2005
Posts: 3,904
If the problem is in your shoulder it sounds more like bursitis-which I have. A consulation with an M.D. who specializes in such afflictions will help, for self treatment ibrupofen or something similar to ease the pain, along with ice pack treatments is what I do.
SIGSHR is offline  
Page generated in 0.03206 seconds with 7 queries