View Single Post
Old August 31, 2012, 05:12 AM   #15
Senior Member
Join Date: December 9, 2011
Posts: 177
I'd call a bail bonding agency, numbers often provided by the jailers, and have them make any necessary calls on your behalf while also making your bail.
Baylorattorney is offline  
Page generated in 0.03844 seconds with 7 queries