View Single Post
Old August 27, 2012, 12:27 PM   #15
Spats McGee
Join Date: July 28, 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,868
If you want to try to regain full firearms rights, you need to speak to a lawyer who is fluent in: (1) criminal law; and (2) firearms law. The two phrases that you'll need on hand for such a conversation are: (a) expungement; and (b) restoration of rights.

Good luck!
I'm a lawyer, but I'm not your lawyer. If you need some honest-to-goodness legal advice, go buy some.
Spats McGee is offline  
Page generated in 0.04380 seconds with 7 queries