View Single Post
Old August 26, 2012, 08:32 PM   #5
Senior Member
Join Date: March 24, 2011
Posts: 730
Actually, not 100% so. You can get a resident alien license to carry in WA without a hunting or fishing license, You can also use your hunting and fishing license as a license to carry, RCW 9.41.173
hermannr is offline  
Page generated in 0.03041 seconds with 7 queries