View Single Post
Old August 24, 2012, 09:24 PM   #7
Senior Member
Join Date: March 24, 2011
Posts: 730
A lot of states have methods to remove those kinds of some states teh removal of some is automatic after specified time periods. Some states you will need a lawyer, in WA it is set up so you can do the appeal yourself.

Check your state law. You will probably have to obtain a certified copy of the conviction to know exactly what needs to be done. Different courses for different convictions. Something like weed is probably very simple. (at least it is here)
hermannr is offline  
Page generated in 0.03643 seconds with 7 queries